• Full price merchandise can be returned for a full refund within 30 days of the delivery date
• Sale merchandise can be returned for a full refund within 14 days of the delivery date
• Items marked FINAL SALE cannot be returned at any time
Returns can be in the form of a full refund or HALSTON.com online store credit. We do not process online exchanges. Instead, you may return merchandise for a refund or HALSTON.com online store credit and place a new order for the item, size and color of your choice. At this time we do not accept returns for online purchases in HALSTON HERITAGE retail stores.
Please note that returns received after 30 days will not be accepted, and shipping charges are non-refundable.
All returns must meet the following criteria:
• All items must be unworn, unaltered and unwashed, with no signs of wear
• All tags must be attached and all original packaging, including garment bags, must be included
• No COD (Cash/Check on Delivery) packages will be accepted
If returned merchandise does not meet the return policy requirements above, the return will be denied and you will be notified via phone and/or email. Your return will be sent back to the shipping address on your original order, without credit, and $13 processing fee may be applied.
• Request a Return Authorization number (RA#) by contacting Client Services at 888-986-8144 from the USA or Canada, or 714-988-0337 from anywhere else, or using the "Help" form located on all online store pages. The RA# must be clearly written on the packing slip AND on the outside of your shipping box or your return will not be accepted.
• Please fill out the Return Reason section included on your Packing Slip and include it with your return.
• For quick, convenient return service, use the pre-paid UPS label that is included with all U.S. orders. Shipping charges are prepaid and no postage is required. A flat fee of $10.00 will be deducted from your refund when you use this label. Simply affix the label to your package and drop it in a UPS drop box or at a UPS store, or give it to a UPS carrier. The UPS label is not valid for International orders.
• You can also send the purchases back to us at the address below using any other trackable method, at your expense. We are not responsible for any returned packages that are lost in transit. We encourage you to use the most economical shipping method for your return. If your return warrants reimbursement of shipping costs, we cannot reimburse you for an amount greater than your original shipping cost.
All Merchandise must be returned to:
c/o DCL Corp
4455 E. Philadelphia St.
Ontario, CA 91761
• You will be notified via email once your approved return has been received, inspected and processed. Refunds or Store Credits will be processed within 7-10 days. A refund may not show up until your credit card's next monthly billing cycle. You will be notified via e-mail when this transaction has taken place. Please note that your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account once they have received the information from us.
International returns: The customer is responsible for all duties or taxes on international orders. If you return an item or refuse an item and we are charged a tax, that duty or tax amount will be deducted from your order total before we credit your account.
Returns, refunds and store credits may be made at the discretion of HALSTON.